National Nurse Practitioner Week (NP Week) is November 7-13. Every day, NPs save lives and improve the health of our friends, families, and communities. The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic has elevated awareness of how essential NPs are to our health care system.
At Wapiti, we recognize the critical role of NPs. Nurse Practitioners provide a wide range of care to America’s patients:
- NPs conduct more than 1 billion visits annually in the United States.
- Three are more than 325,000 licensed NPs nationwide.
- Nurse Practitioners practice in clinics, hospitals, emergency rooms, urgent care centers, nursing homes, and private practices across the country — wherever patients are in need — and continue to provide front-line care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NPs assess patients, order and interpret tests, make diagnoses and provide treatment, including prescribing medications.
- As clinicians who blend clinical expertise with an added emphasis on disease prevention and health management, NPs are the health care provider of choice for millions of Americans.
We value our partner NPs and the value they bring to the medical community. Nurse Practitioners, thank you for the hard work you do, today and every day!
Find your perfect position! Perm placement and locum tenens assignments available.