Wapiti Medical Staffing, an award winning medical staffing company, is currently seeking a professional Operations Manager in our Milbank office. The Operations Manager is responsible for assisting in operations across all departments of the organization. Bachelor’s degree and managerial experience preferred. Essential Functions/Competencies:
- Direct day-to-day operations
- Responsible for supervision of internal staff
- Assist in establishment of new policies and procedures
- Must be adept at systems, reporting, and manipulating data and charts
- Detail organization and thoroughness
You will work with a company that has been recognized as one of the top 2% of all staffing firms. Wapiti offers a competitive package including bonus, 401k, FSA, and a complement of health benefits. Wage is based on experience.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
. Interviews will begin immediately. This position is open until filled.