Rapidly growing medical staffing company seeking professional IT Coordinator based in Milbank, SD.
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized IT Coordinator to join our growing company. In this position, you will play a key role in providing support for all areas of IT for all of our employees and offices. You will work with a company that has been recognized as one of the top 2% of all staffing firms. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Keep systems up-to-date through operating systems upgrades
- Monitor networking equipment and servers
- Assist with the design, implementation, and ongoing support of new software and features
- Monitor web performance, network availability, and security
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
- Provide help desk support for network issues
- Provide technical support either by phone, remote access or site visits as needed
- Respond to IT issues: hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software
- Modify configurations, utilities, software, etc.
- Set up equipment for new users
- Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software
- Perform data backups Install and update network system improvements as needed
- Assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, computer repair/troubleshooting software, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more.
Competitive salary plus quarterly/annual bonus. Great benefits and a casual work environment.
3+ years relevant work experience required. Bachelor's or associates degree preferred.
Send cover letter and resume by March 21 to: email@example.com