January has been a busy month for Wapiti! As we continue to grow, it is our pleasure to announce the addition of nine new team members to our recruiting, scheduling, credentialing, and finance departments.
The Wapiti Recruiting Team
welcomes Amber Iund, Dena Barton, Christina Nunez, and Morgan Pageler.
- Amber joins Wapiti in the role of Recruiter for federal sites in the western U.S.
- Dena’s role at Wapiti will be Recruiter for federal sites in the midwestern, southern, and eastern U.S., as well as all Indian Health Service (IHS) sites.
- Christina will serve as Recruiter focusing on the regions of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota.
- Morgan will be a Provider Sourcing Specialist for the Recruiting Team. A Provider Sourcing Specialist’s role is to assist the Recruiting Team by proactively identifying potential candidates for positions. These candidates are then handed off to the Recruiting Team for follow-up.
New Members of the Scheduling Team
include Annavel Quintana, Shelby Magedanz, and Cortney Walker.
- Annavel joins Wapiti as an Account Manager based out of our Milbank office. In this role, part of Annavel’s duties will be to schedule providers at our medical facilities based in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Shelby will serve as an Account Manager for Wapiti based out of our Milbank office. Shelby’s duties will include scheduling providers at Wapiti-contracted medical facilities throughout Iowa.
- Cortney joins Wapiti as a Coordinator based out of our Huron office. Cortney’s role will include overseeing scheduling and paperwork completion for practitioners scheduled at our federal sites.
Julie Jarman joins the Milbank office as part of the Credentialing Team
. In this role, Julie will coordinate the completion of paperwork and documentation necessary for practitioners to maintain their medical privileges at Wapiti-contracted sites.
Denise Samson joins the Finance Team
in the role of Accountant based out of our Milbank office. In this role, Denise will assist the Finance Team to ensure that all accounting documentation and paperwork is in order.
Join us in welcoming the new members of the Wapiti family!